BuilderAll tier two commercial license review
Digital marketing has definitely become one of the fastest spreading careers in the digital world. With the availability of several products and information online, people have found ways to create unique methods of marketing these goods in order to generate revenue. Read how to become a successful internet entrepreneur.
Of course, digital marketing is so wide that it could be almost impossible for anyone to become an expert in all areas. This is where Builderall comes along. Builderall is an all-encompassing website/platform that provides all the necessary tools for online entrepreneurs/digital marketers and even anyone looking to start a business online to operate without having any difficulties.
The package itself claims to be a powerful tool and has taken up the name “ultimate all-in-one- marketing platform”. Builderall, as the name clearly depicts provides everything an online entrepreneur may need, from the ability to design and build their own websites in quick and successive steps to creating sales funnels and perform other tasks like creating presentations, designing animated videos and crafting professional emails. It almost seems too good to be true.
In this review, however, we not only focus on the product but also on the tier two commercial license being offered by the creators of this product as an additional business opportunity. We will explore the benefits, costs and find out just how viable it is as a business on its own.
An overview of the tier two commercial licence
The company website gives several testimonies of individuals who started out by using the product and then made upgrades to get the commercial license which enabled them to market the tools at seminars and introduce more people to the system.
The commercial license provides an entire dashboard that has everything pre-arranged for you and allows you to focus solely on making sales. This might be especially interesting to digital marketers as they are always on the lookout for great products which they can market through their leads.
This gives them a chance at a seemingly comprehensive digital product and the enablement to jump right into it. Simply put, the program is an affiliate marketing scheme that offers you the commercial license with an option to resell the Builderall tool to your clients.
What is the product?
As earlier explained, the products being offered here is the Builderall internet marketing platform. However, reading further would prove that it is, in fact, more than a marketing platform. The tool comes with a host of features that would definitely be attractive to anyone who is in the least bit internet savvy. They include;
- Ability to build a web page, blogs or sales funnels with over a thousand templates.
- A built-in email management and autoresponder tool
- Provisions for Facebook integrations for apps, video posts, lead capture and auto answer.
- Enablement to build your own iOS/Android apps
- SEO monitoring and reporting tools to help track progress and fine-tune your strategy
- And others
The tool gives you simple WYSIWYG design capabilities with drag and drops provisions that allow you get started without much of a hassle. To put it in a more broad term, if it involves digital marketing, then Builderall has it covered.
Pros and cons
- The tier two commercial licenses simply offer you an opportunity to sell these products. This means that you do not necessarily have to be in need of the tools to join in.
- The products contain some really viable and convincing tools that already sells itself, so marketing to the right audience could bring in a lot of sales.
- You stand to receive 100% commission on the first monthly fee from your clients who purchased the product. You also earn 30% commissions on the subsequent monthly fees of your customers.
- Features an automated system that requires very little monitoring.
- Sales pitch must be made to the “right crowd”. This is because Builderall is unlike your regular affiliate marketing program where everyone would be interested. The product is niche specific and only caters to a select group of people.
- The cost of starting exactly pocket change and this could be a discouraging factor to people who are just starting out in the world of online entrepreneurship.
- There is a small possibility that not everything that has been offered may be provided as programs that claim to have everything in one package are often too good to be true.
Builderall commercial licence price
The tier two commercial license is a upsell that comes with the main product- The Builderall internet marketing platform. Purchasing the commercial license requires a one-time fee of $97.00 in order to get started.
My final opinion of Builderall tier two commercial license
The product is definitely a unique one and working as an affiliate or marketer of such could earn you quite a lot if you know your way around the digital world. Like I earlier stated, this program is more suited to people who are internet savvy and preferably have a strong background of experience in digital marketing. With programs like these, you may need to organize and promote local seminars, webinars and others events that will serve to promote the tool and market it at the same time. Affiliate marketing is always a good way to go and could require a lot of hard work before the profits start coming. Do not be carried away by the promise of an automated system of sales, you will need to get your product out to an audience in order to promote it. This could be a highly lucrative business opportunity and I recommend it.
If you are brand new to affiliate marketing, builderall is not for you, you should first learn all the basics with Wealthy Affiliate. This is a great platform for someone who is new to digital marketing or a veteran.