How to create a website for free step by step.
I am going to show you how to build a website in under 30 seconds.
There are a few things you are going to need.
Once you see how to do it, you will be amazed how easy it really is.
First, I want to tell you a few things you will need to create your website for free. And, yes you can get all of these for free too!
What you need to build a free website
When you build a website, it is nice to have everything you need is one place. This makes everything much more simple. I will list the few details you need in order to create a website. Then, I will walk you through step by step of building your free website.
Domain name. (you can get 2 for free)
- Pick whichever domain name you want as long as its available.
Platform or content management system. (CMS)
- WordPress is a CMS and you can use this platform for free.
Hosting site. (usually, have to pay)
- Wealthy Affiliate will host for free.
This is all you need in order to build a website and start adding your own amazing content to it.
Setting up your website step by step.
You want to sign in to your hosting website, which in this case would be Wealthy Affiliate since it is free to join. (link at the bottom of page)
From the home screen when you sign in on the top left you will see this layout.
Click on SiteRubix (light blue tab). This is the platform you will begin to build your website on.
You will open the tab and see these options.
Select the second option from the top (highlighted in blue), Site Builder. Click Go.
Next, you will see.
4 easy steps for you to follow. I will explain each step in more detail.
Step 1: inside SiteRubix – Site Builder.
- Select the free website. At Wealthy Affiliate, you can create 2 free websites. You can also use domains you own. Domains can cost between $10-15.
- Since these are free websites it will be YOURDOMAIN.siterubix.com. Siterubix just wants the free advertising.
Step 2: Name your website.
- Don’t worry you can change this at any time. (unlike your domain name)
Step 3: Pick your layout
- You now can select the theme of your website.
- There are over 2,500 themes to select from.
- You can change your theme at any time.
Step 4: Build website.
- You have your theme selected.
- Simply click “I’m Ready, Build My Website Now!”
While SiteRubix begins to build your website you will see a loading screen.
This will only take a few seconds for your website to be created.
Other platforms can take hours to even days to configure.
At Wealthy Affiliate, it will only take a few seconds.
You will be redirected to a confirmation screen after your site is configured.
Your website has been built.
Now you can access your website in the SiteRubix tab.
Click the SiteRubix tab (highlighted in blue)
From the drop down screen, it is the top option.
From there, you can log into your website.
Log into your newly created website.
From the site manager tab, you can see your site health.
Posts, pages, views, comments, feedback, and many more details.
After you log into your website you will enter WordPress
This is your content management system.
Now you can start creating your beautiful content for the internet.
Articles, pictures, videos. Now be as creative as you can be!
You can access your website at any time now.
As you build your website out, check to see how it looks with all your content.
(This is how it will look when you first create your website)
What you get for free at Wealthy Affiliate to build your website.
Costs nothing to join to start setting up and building your website. This is what they offer for free.
- 2 free Websites.
- Free Hosting.
- 2 free domain names.
- A community there to support you through your journey.
- Videos delivering step by step tuturials.
- My personal support every step of the way.
- Starter members also get full premium access for 7 days for free!
- Read my Wealthy Affiliate review here.
I am here to help you along the way as you build your website. If you have any questions or concerns please leave them in the comment box below.
Read – How to make money online.
Read – Search engine marketing.
Read – My #1 keyword search tool.