Founded in: 2007
PrizeRebel is an online reward website where users are paid to complete a series of tasks in exchange for monetary rewards. These tasks could be anything from completing surveys, watching videos, and finishing offers. members who successfully complete the tasks they are assigned get rewards in the form of points which they can cash out after it has reached a certain threshold. When you are ready to redeem your points and turn them in for monetary rewards, PrizeRebel allows you to cash out either directly by funding your PayPal account with the equivalent value or getting Amazon, iTunes and even Walmart gift cards.
According to its grading system, a score accumulation of 500 points is equivalent to $5 which is also the minimum threshold for payments.
Now, such online reward systems and survey websites are not new to the scene, in fact, some will go as far as offering you sign up bonuses as a form of motivation to enroll and start working. PrizeRebel however, has some pretty impressive claims on its website that makes it even catchier. The homepage boldly states that there are more than 7.5 million active members with a whopping $15million dollars paid out since inception. Of course, there are no real ways to verify this claim but we can investigate to see exactly how this company operates and whether or not it is worth investing time into.
- PrizeRebel is entirely free to join. With online investments that you are entirely unsure of, this is always a good way to start.
- There is a low payment threshold that allows members to cash out their earned points relatively quickly. This is a good way to test out the validity of the system without investing too much time upfront.
- There is a constant supply of surveys and tasks for members to complete. This is a good thing seeing as you will need to get a lot of tasks done if you intend to make any money from the system.
- Just like most surveys sites, new members do not immediately get to qualify for all surveys
- There are geographical restrictions that allow certain countries to only access certain kinds of surveys.
- Don’t always expect to hit the big bucks as you will have to put yourself through the trenches before you can make some real money. Needless to say, members from the U.S, UK and Canada have more potential and access to more surveys than any other country.
How to use PrizeRebel?
The system has a very straight forward user interface that is swift and easy to use. To get started, all you need to do is to sign up by filling out the registration form, confirm your email and get right down to work.
Activities to perform in order to earn on PrizeRebel
To earn on PrizeRebel, you start by visiting the “earn” section after which the menu brings you a plethora of links to select in order to get started with your money-making endeavor. You can do any of the following;
- Referring other people to sign up
- Completing surveys
- Watching videos
- Enrolling for trials
Who is PrizeRebel for?
Online survey sites can be accessed by anyone looking to make money online. It is particularly suited for people who may be looking for something extra on the side and not necessarily a full-time online business. If you want to learn how I make a full-time income online, I suggest checking out this program here.
Compensation plan/cashing out on PrizeRebel
With each task completed, you earn a set amount of points. As mentioned earlier, these points can be traded in for either cash or gift cards. As a standard, 100 points is equivalent to $1 and members can cash out directly to their PayPal accounts when they are able to accumulate up to 500 points. Members are graded on a bronze, silver, gold, platinum and diamond rating system with bronze being the lowest.
The higher you go, the lower your threshold for payout becomes. A silver graded member can cash out $2 worth of Amazon gift cards by accumulating just 200 points.
My Final opinion of PrizeRebel
With online earning, a simple system is always a great choice. PrizeRebel ticks all of the right boxes and has a lot of testimonies from members who are successfully earning on the platform. I would be careful not to start out with ridiculously high expectations as there doesn’t seem to be a lot of potential to make bank as one would expect. It is safe to say that PrizeRebel is legit and not a scam especially seeing as it has been able to remain in business since 2007.